Extreme Scooters - Will NOT properly Warranty Defective Replacement Batteries

2606 70th Ave E #102, Fife, WA 98424, USA 0 comments

In April, I purchased a replacement battery for $289. After, receiving a total 4 defective batteries, I returned each one, beginning in April and now, in September, Gary, the "Warehouse Manager" refused to continue to warranty my DEFECTIVE batteries, again at $289, PLUS, RETURN POSTAGE COSTS. Now, a $360 investment.

Now, I'm STUCK with a defective battery and a $750 bike that does me NO GOOD without a "Manufacturer Specified" battery, 20 mile Range. Gary, This so-called Warehouse Manager DOES NOT conduct Common-Sense Business, ESPECIALLY at $289.

Wow, If you don't want to go through this type of experience, DON'T DO BUSINESS with X-Treme Scooters!

I am FUMING! What goes around comes around. I wish nothing but ill will for X-Treme Scooters.

Review about: Trail-200-1-Alu.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Garys warranty decision on defective products.

Extreme Scooters - Arrived broken, tough luck

My bike arrived with a broken controller, when I sent them the picture, instead of sending a replacement they asked for pictures, then pictures of the packing a month later, the box, at Cetera long after it was gone. I didn’t have the box and they wouldn’t replace the park or give me any service.

Do not buy direct from extreme scooter.

Also, the bike is extremely under powered. Many better options on the market

Review about: Folding Electric Bike.

Extreme Scooters - Absolutely Terrible

I had absolutely terrible experiences ordering an e-bike from this company. They sold a defective item to me, then when I requested a return I was required to pay the return costs.

I did not see a reason why I had to be responsible for the return-cost which is more than $100. This defective item is sitting in my apartment with absolutely no use now. They advertise that the item is protected by a 30 day-warranty, but their technician was never available, and the customer support didn't know where he was nor when he would be available. It took six days just to solve the first issue: turning the start key, and their solution was literally physically bending the key.

Then when I first rode the bike, after 20 minutes it completely stopped working, and their technician never got back to me. That's how they used up warranty term. Their warranty was a joke. Also the rear rack was missing from the original box, and when they sent it to me later the package was unbelievably poorly sealed and parts were missing again.

They never sent the missing parts. Honestly I can't believe that it's legal for a company to operate this way in the US.

Review about: X-Cursion.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Don't buy from this RIPOFF company. They WILL NOT properly warranty ANY of their PARTS.

I purchased a replacement battery, $289. After, 4 Returned Defective batteries, Gary, the "MORON" warehouse "Manager" refused to continue any further warranty of the DEFECTIVE battery. Now, I'M STUCK with a defective battery at a $289 cost and a bike I CAN'T USE ANY LONGER. This COMPANY stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

I am one PISSED OFF, now, a former X-Treme Scooters consumer. Ronald Reyna Tucson, Arizona

Extreme Scooters - Ice Bear ATV. Unreliable product. Worked for one day. Zero Support.

3700 Corporate Ave, Plover, WI 54467, USA 0 comments

Purchased ICE BEAR ATV from extremes scotters.biz for my son during the holidays. Product arrived partially damaged.

The ATV worked only for several hours on the first day. The fuel spills over the operator when riding. The rear brakes linkage failed and the rear brakes don't work. The main power cable coming from battery broke and the unit will not start.

The rear metal carriage snapped off. The product is a total disappointment. Chad from extreme scooters will not back up the product neither will Ice Bear. They are just bouncing me back and forth with no support.

Do not fall into the same trap we did.

TOTAL SCAM. I totally advice consumers to avoid purchasing this product or dealing with this company.

Review about: Ice Bear Atv.

Extreme Scooters - Scooter Review from Opelika, Alabama

Opelika, Alabama 0 comments

For all out there with similar problems these Chinese scooters are all pretty much the same. Meaning the parts are pretty much interchangeable as long as you are comparing the same cc engines. So if you can't get parts from one company try another. Using photos to show exactly what you need can be helpful to the seller.

Scooter repair shops can be expensive as they can be few and far between particularly when you get out of the cities. But I've had good luck working with small "Lawnmower" shops. They work with 2 cycle engines and tend to be older, retired types doing it for fun. I've found they are easier to talk to and the can get interested in solving your problem.

Buying a Chinese scooter is not buying a Chevy off the dealers lot. If you're not willing to be a creative problem solver then just don't buy. Get a Honda.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Extreme Scooters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Extreme Scooters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Extreme Scooters to other companies on our site.

Extreme Scooters - Simple Review #1447906576

Mountain View, California 0 comments

I bought an extreme 150 scooter with 9 miles on it. It runs for a minute then blows a fuse.

It does this over and over. Why?

You cant even turn the key on now without it blowing a fuse. Why?

Review about: Extreme Scooter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Extreme Scooters - Marginal products - Terrible customer service- Zero Support!!!

Oyster Bay, New York 0 comments
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased the 560xl scooter for my son as a Holiday gift a few years back. It came damaged and it took some time to get the replacement parts.

After that, it ran fine for about a year requiring only minor tweaking to keep it working properly. Assuming that I might have problems getting parts in the future, I decided to purchase several normal wear parts (additional brake cables, brake shoes, batteries, tires, drive chain and some fender parts). I tend to be very proactive especially when dealing with companies that sell products made in China because most of those products are of poor quality which unfortunately I discovered too late. With that said, the scooter did suffer from the failure of the front brake cable "adjuster bracket".

And the horn wore out. I figured these parts would be readily available and boy was I wrong. I wrote several letters to the customer service department and filled out their forms. I sent pictures of the broken parts and even did a video.

To make a very long story as short as possible, more than two years have passed and the scooter is still apart in my garage and I was told by xtreme scooter that they could do nothing for me; PERIOD!!!!! I am a patient man but the irony is that my son is now too big to ride the scooter so it is not even worth fixing any longer. These guys are like thieves in the night and will steal your money and then you will never hear from them again. AVOID this company and their products at all cost.

After reading this review and you still decide to buy from them, prepare yourself for a lot of heart ache and to let your loved ones down and bring tissues for your young ones teary eyes!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of scooter x-560 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $650. Extreme Scooters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scooter x-560 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Extreme Scooters.

Extreme Scooters - VERY UNFORTUNATE

Plainfield, Indiana 1 comment

ITS ASHAME MY HUSBAND AND I BELIEVED IN THIS WEBSITE, TO ORDER MY FIRST GRANDSON A BIKE , AND NOT ONLY DID WE CALL THE NUMBER ON THE WEBSITE,WE FOUND A CELL PHONE NUMBER ON ANOTHER WEBISTE THAT WE RESEARCHED WHERE MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT,THIS WEBSITE AND HOW THIS CROOK TOOK THIER MONEY ALSO!!! 2 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS , WE ARE CALLING THE WEBSITE EVERY 15 MINUTES NO ANSWER AS THE OTHER 25 TIMES WHEN WE CALLED !!319.00 IS WHAT MY HUSBAND PAID , NO ANSWER, NOBIKE, NO CHRISTMAS FOR OUR GRANDSON. WE HAVE CONTACTED THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY OFFICE TO FIND OUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE THE NEXT STEP TO STOP A MERCHANT WHO STEALS CHRISTMAS..2014......CELL PHONE-PA..478-396-6796 , 883612605..475-987-8509.....478-987-8518...-EXTREME SCOOTERS...3700 CORPORATE AVE .PLOVER, WIS 54467

Review about: Bike.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Under investigation.

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #1355595

Extreme Scooters - X-Treme XB-300li Electric Bicycle

Featured Not resolved

I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that caused the spokes to break. Every time I replaced a broken spoke the next time I rode the bicycle another spoke broke,so I would replace the spoke and another spoke would break, that was every time I went for a ride.

2. both tires cords showing before the bicycle was even rode.

3.Battery charger one of the contacts on the plug broke off 4.The kickstand broke off, the bicycle was just sitting on its stand and fell over. I don't recommend this ebike.

Review about: Broken Bicycle.

Extreme scooters are terrible

Livingston, New Jersey 0 comments

I purchased the x 600 rodent it 3 times. Plugged it in to charger.

while it was plugged in all the wires fried from charger port to the bawtteries. calledl to complain see what I can do. they told me I can buy new wire harness 4 about 200 dollars. I don't think so.

I just paid over 500 dollars for the scooter in the first place. I would not recommend Anyone purchasing An extreme scooter Of any kind. there are built very bad and the customer service sucks. I am going to take the batteries and everything out of the scooter and turn it into a small gas scooter.

which will cost me about another 500 dollars. *** happens

Review about: Extreme Scooter.